- AA rated protection.
- Single layer.
- High performance cut and tear strength, AA abrasion resistance.
- New recovery yarns for stretch retention improves fit and comfort.
- Lower thermal conductivity reduces chances of friction burns.
- CE 1621 Level 2 hip and knee as standard.
- Traditional 5 pocket denim jean design.
- Shower resistant finish.
- Flat Bull-it logo rivets and buttons for the front and YKK Zips.
- Slim cut.
- Light wash rich blue finish with new patch design on synthetic leather.
(Class AA garments offer protection from impact and abrasion, using materials and constructions that meet higher requirements than for garments certified as Class A . Class AA garments offer protection against the risks of the greatest diversity of riding activities)
Multiple tests carried out on clothing for the new CE standard 3 of the performance tests include, abrasion, seam tear strength and tear strength. AA is equal to replicating a slide at AA 70 KPH.