The Adventure Duffel Bag is intended for the hardcore off-road rider. Designed specifically for motorcycle use, this durable bag resists damage if the bike tips over. The bag material is waterproof, exterior pockets have waterproof zippers, and the roll-top closure creates a weather-tight seal, so you can ride with confidence knowing that gear will stay dry no matter the conditions. The roll-top design and multiple compression straps make it possible to cinch the load tightly and give this bag flexible capacity. The bag is reflective to enhance the visibility in low light conditions.
- Extra-large volume capacity duffel can be compressed to match the volume of the contents and be as compact as possible
- Duffel can be secured to the Top Case Mounting Plate (sold separately) behind the seat or on the passenger pillion in front of a hard case
- Luggage volume capacity: 2,440 cubic inches (40 liters)
- Luggage weight capacity: 22 pounds (10 kg)
- Includes universal mounting straps
Fits '21-Later RA1250 and RA1250S models.
Download the Installation Instructions
Capacity: 2440 Cubic inch
Sold Separately: Top Case Mounting Plate P/N 53000800 required if mounting to the top case of your Pan America
Material: 900D waterproof PU coated fabric
In the Box: Duffel bag and installation instructions
Weight Capacity: 10kg approximately
WARRANTY: 1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details