Airoh Rev 19 Helmet
Always be ready with the Airoh Rev 19.
Airoh's excellent flip-up helmet combines the integral version and the jet version in a single dynamic and modern model capable of adapting to every riding situation and every need for safety.
This 2-in-1 thermoplastic model combines the best of both helmets, such as the extra-large visor for better view, the sun visor, anti-theft device, Pinlock®, windstopper and Bluetooth system preparation.
The versatility of the Rev 19 is guaranteed by a patented 180° rotation system of the chin and a double P/J approval, so you can quickly and easily change from integral to open face. In short, the Rev-olution of the modular helmet.
- Matte Black in colour
- Material: Thermoplastic (HRT)
- Weight: from 1700 g (+/- 50 g)
- Ventilation: top, back, chin guard
- Visor: tool-free quick-change function, extra wide vision, scratch-resistant, UV-resistant, pinlock preparation
- Sun Visor: integrated (drops down)
- Inner lining: removable, washable, hypoallergenic
- Closure system: Micrometric ratchet fastener with anti-theft ring
- Included accessories: wind stopper, Pinlock® lens
Extra Wide Vision:
- Wide field of view, which provides a better overview through the additional lateral surface and thus improves active safety.
P/J homologation and patented chin guard:
- Patented and homologated turning system for adjusting the chin guard by 180°, can be used both as a jet and as a full face helmet.
A.C.V.S. (Airoh Combined Ventilation System):
- The ventilation system optimizes the air flow and guarantees optimal air conditioning, which keeps the head pleasantly dry.
Unsure of which size to choose? Check out our Helmet Size Guide now.